Moxley's Mayhem

It's our own little crazy world; where we rule the mayhem that happens every day. We may not be perfect, we may not be rich, we may not even be technically sane, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Friday, April 29, 2011

The things he does for us

Most would say that they have the most wonderful husband in the world, or at least they should say that.  Well I know I do!  There are many reasons why I love my husband so much, most of which I am sure would bore everyone to death, or make them gag.  But my husband is amazing, oh sorry he is AWESOME (his favorite word).  Not only has he continually fought for me, even when I didn't feel like fighting for myself, but he thinks of his family in everything he does.  

One of my favorite things I hear (from other wifes), is "Why can't my husband do that?"  and most of those comments revolve around all the projects Jason does to our house.  Like building 3 sets of loft beds for the boys, or installing French doors in the back, and most recently installing new energy-efficient windows.  I thought I would take a minute to share the wonderful work that he does.


Jason taking out our kitchen window (pay close attention to the grids in the window, and the lack of grids in the new one!)


Kyle and Kole enjoying the gaping hole in our wall!


Jason putting in some window, leveling thing (or something I am sure was important)


 And this is our beautiful new kitchen window.  We are still able to send dinner plates out the window when we eat outside in the summer.


I know I don't say it enough, but thanks honey - for all that you do!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Yay for a man who can do it all. Jason's a kick in the pants at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! He can be VERY entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete