Moxley's Mayhem

It's our own little crazy world; where we rule the mayhem that happens every day. We may not be perfect, we may not be rich, we may not even be technically sane, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scrapbooking + Camping = Scamp

With how much I talk about Scamp you'd think it was an official scrapbooking retreat.  Well for me it is.  It is my favorite time of the year.  For anyone who doesn't know, and hopefully wants to know, Scamp is just as the title implies.  The boys and I head up to Toutle, Washington with a friend of mine and her two kids.  It is here that the kids get to camp, swim in the river, and eat smores every night!  While my friend and I scrapbook at every free moment.  Which we noticed this year, was less than we thought.  (We are very excited for the years to come, when the kids can cook their own meals...ahh I can see it now, they can put up the tents, cook, clean...they'll never even know we are there!)
This year I managed to scrapbook 44 (2-page) layouts (so 88 pages) which was an entire year!  I was very excited!  Here are a few of my favorites:
 This is a layout I used from a class I took at the CK Convention (It's mine and Jason's cruise photos)


This is my favorite.  This was a silly trip to a hat store in Seaside!! 


 Another layout of a different class that I was able to use


 I love this one.  The smores stick is actually a stick I found at Scamp!


This is one of my favorite titles.  It's hard to see in the photo but some of the trees pop up.  

Well this was the first installment of the Scamp blogs.  I am sure there is only so much people can take in one visit (plus I'm tired - the kids' photos can wait! hehehe)


1 comment:

  1. Wow Toni, They look even better in real light than by lantern light! ;) Great work!

    ReplyDelete