Moxley's Mayhem

It's our own little crazy world; where we rule the mayhem that happens every day. We may not be perfect, we may not be rich, we may not even be technically sane, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

30 Minutes of Free Time

I know, I know, who has 30 minutes of FREE time.  Actually this was a test.  I wanted to see how long it would take me to make 3 Mother's Day cards, and blog about it!  Viola!  30 minutes - provided I keep typing fast!  So, to all those anti-scrapbookers, here is a way to make super cute cards that will make your mom, mother-in-law, and grandmother smile!!



I had blank white card stock and simply cut out three of the same tags from my Cricut machine (if you don't have one and you live by me, come use mine!  They are a lot of fun!) I tied some ribbon through the tag hole, glued down 3 buttons, and wrote down 2 words!

Then on the inside I printed out the invite on my regular printer, cut it, and glued it to pink card stock (Mother's Day is one of the only times I can use up my pink paper!) and again glued down 2 buttons.  Now when the boys get home they can sign them, and we can get them mailed today!

Ahhh 28:32 - less than thirty minutes!!!

PS Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!

2 comments: