Moxley's Mayhem

It's our own little crazy world; where we rule the mayhem that happens every day. We may not be perfect, we may not be rich, we may not even be technically sane, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Oh, you JUST have to have one!"

These are the words of a good a friend telling me all about blogs. (For the sake of our friendship, this person - Jen McCalley, will remain anonymous)  I was instantly taken back to Jr. high, way back in the late 80's (oh yah, that long ago) when friends kept friends up to date on what "all the rage" was.  You remember things like Keds, Espirit, jean jackets, and banana clips.  For that, keeping me current, I thank you Jen - BUT, and there's a big but (not butt -  certainly that will be another blog) I assure you that just as all things neon and NKOTB have fallen to mere memories, my love for blogging will one day fade. (Or perhaps I will soon realize I don't really have enough to talk about!)  
So, consider this my warning, or my cop-out, that I am in no way promising to keep this up!!  I will try, but no promises.

Oh, and if someone knows how to get my blog title to be centered and more of a banner so you can actually read it, I would love to know!  I have spent too much time trying to figure it out and was about to give up on the whole blog thing because of it!

7 comments:

  1. Great job Toni! :) I'm so glad I can influence someone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! Looks great! Sorry I don't have any blog skills to help you with your banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you broke down and made yourself this litle blog! I have some skills with blogs. I can;t promise anything, but I will come and play with it and we'll see what we can do:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would help you too, if you want. LOVE that you're blogging! You'd better not give it up cuz you're going right over there in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will have trade Julie, I will help you scrapbook, you can help me blog!!

    ReplyDelete