Moxley's Mayhem

It's our own little crazy world; where we rule the mayhem that happens every day. We may not be perfect, we may not be rich, we may not even be technically sane, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

SCRAP-tastic!

Warning: This blog is about Scrapbooking (Impending glossy eyes for all men, pets, and women who call themselves "non-artistic" - which I don't buy! 

By Webster's definition scrapbooking is - the hobby of creating compilations in scrapbook albums, such as keepsakes, pictures, periodical articles, etc. 

By my definition scrapbooking is - the desire to utilize the creative side of my brain, while at the same time using up at least half of the 10,000 photographs I have take of my kids. 

With that said, I hope everyone understands why I am blogging about a scrapbook convention; because it is the absolute best girls day ever!  From 7am until 11pm there are no kids, no husbands (love them but we all need a girls day from time to time), there are no dishes to be done, no laundry to fold!

It is a day just for us; a day to learn,  


It is a day to shop, 


It is a day to craft, 

It is a day to hang out and goggle about everything and nothing at all. 
  

So thank you Jen Kristy, and Melissa for a fun-filled scrap-tastic day!  Now if I can just get myself to put pictures into the layouts I did at the crop I wouldn't feel so bad; it was almost 3 weeks ago!


3 comments:

  1. Yay for you and blogging, Toni! LOVE it! You might just make a scrapbooker out of me yet. I'm one of those women you mention in that first paragraph--that's why I have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is A LOT like scrapbooking and you are SUPER creative Julie (I stole some ideas from your blog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't put photos in yet either! Too funny! I need to get A's invitations made first...somehow I think it might be May before I get to it! ;)

    ReplyDelete