Moxley's Mayhem

It's our own little crazy world; where we rule the mayhem that happens every day. We may not be perfect, we may not be rich, we may not even be technically sane, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

15 years of Mayhem

Today, fifteen years ago - WAY back in 1996 - Jason and I were married.  It's funny to remember that time frame, when we didn't have soccer, football, school functions, a house, or even "real" jobs.  We may not have had all the things that consume our time now, but we had each other.



We have "grown-up" together, we have watched each other uncover who we really are; all while doing it together. I am not saying that it has been long, straight, paved road - more like a gravel, pot-hole ridden version of Lombard Street in SF.  But the point is, that with time I have come to see that the Tight End for the Tualatin Timberwolves is more than just a football player, more than a Marine, more than a contractor - he's the father of my children, and my soul mate.

I am proud to say that I am Mrs. Moxley!!

And yes, I will always be Mox's girlfriend - no matter how much it annoyed me in High School to be the nameless girlfriend of Jason Moxley :)

I Love You J

Love Always and Forever (LAAF)
Toni


  

4 comments:

  1. Now that is sweet. Happy Anniversary:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is way awesomerer of you. You are an amazing woman and I think your HOT!

    P.S. I don't know how to follow your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - now it looks like I wrote that comment about myself - oh well I guess that's what happens when you share a computer!

    ReplyDelete