Moxley's Mayhem

It's our own little crazy world; where we rule the mayhem that happens every day. We may not be perfect, we may not be rich, we may not even be technically sane, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where o' where did I go?

It was the holiday's - I swear!  There's just so much going on that I get all twitterpated (Ha! I've always wanted to use that word in a post!) Anyway I was too twitterpated for my own good and eventually lost track of blogging.....until now!  I know you are all excited....because.....guess....what??????  Now I have ANOTHER blog! (yes, I am officially crazy!) 
Erika (my wonderful friend and fellow-aspiring-author) and I have started www.literaryrebound.blogspot.com.  
I would love to tell you all about it, but then how would we get people to check it out???  So I am going to be a brat and leave you in suspense.......
(PS - this is your clue to click on the link and check it out!)

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment