Moxley's Mayhem

It's our own little crazy world; where we rule the mayhem that happens every day. We may not be perfect, we may not be rich, we may not even be technically sane, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pretty Toes, In ANY weather!!

Being that I am not a fan of pictures of myself I thought I would take a couple of pictures of my toes while I was visiting my sister in San Diego.  As funny as I thought I was being, it was nothing to the BRILLIANT idea I had when I came home to sun, rain, and hail (all within an hour of landing at PDX)

I promise to blog about my trip later, but for now...enjoy my toes!


My newly pedicured toes in the warm Coronado Beach sand...BTW it was 80 degrees when this picture was taken...not bragging or anything - just wishing I was there right now!


Later that day, my toes were enjoying the sun -  poolside!!


AND finally, my toes came home to this.....

WAIT FOR IT!!.......




Yes, that was my BRILLIANT idea - to stand outside while we endured a twenty minute hail storm!!!  

Sometimes I wonder about myself!!!  

3 comments:

  1. Look at those cute tootsies! You're hilarious! Monday we must walk so I can get caught up on your California adventures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! My toes are that same color right now. I LOVE it! Hope you had a simply mahvelous time dahling! Glad you're back safely. Hope you had a blast with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lot of fun! Julie I am glad to know I am not the only crazy person with greenish toes (although so does Tonya, should the three of us be worried about something, or perhaps buy a lottery ticket?)

    ReplyDelete