Moxley's Mayhem

It's our own little crazy world; where we rule the mayhem that happens every day. We may not be perfect, we may not be rich, we may not even be technically sane, but we have each other and that's all that matters.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Seriously, No really, Honestly I LOVE Oregon...But really this is too much rain!

I have lived here all my life and perhaps it is middle-age creeping up on me, but all this rain is about to send me to a loony farm!  Some have said that Oregon is the depression capital of the U.S. because of our weather; well I would have to say that mine is more of a "cloud cover irritation" than depression but it can still put a good spell on me!

With all that in mind, maybe it is karma coming back to smile upon me (for what I am not sure) or just good timing, but I can not say how excited I am to be leaving the rain, and the clouds, and the grey, and the showers  - leaving it all behind for almost 4 days of beautiful blue skies, gentle breezes, and the glorious thing called THE SUN!  It may not be long but I know I will cherish those 4 days in San Diego visiting my sister!

So goodbye dreary weather, I will not miss you!!  I will acknowledging cheat on you with the sun and indulge in every second of it!   I will hang out with my sister and laugh like we did when we were little, and we will ignore the fact that for the next 64 days Kari will be 2 years older than me!!! He he hehe!!!



Happy Birthday Sissy poo!

1 comment:

  1. Have a BLAST! Enjoy it enough for all of us stuck in the gray. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete